Do you have strong hand dexterity? Are you capable of assembling small parts while reading work instructions? We are recruiting for a company in Roseville, MN and are seeking someone who enjoys a combination of assembly and warehouse duties. If you thrive in an environment with a variety of tasks to complete, then we may have a great opportunity for you!
Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- Assemble small plastic and metal parts to complete sub-assemblies
- Read and interpret work instructions
- Perform set-ups on equipment
- Test final product
- Perform visual inspections of parts
- Pull orders in a warehouse environment
- Lift and transfer product between work stations
- Complete tasks within ISO 9001 guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of assembly experience
- Warehouse order picking/packing experience helpful
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Good hand/eye coordination combined with strong hand dexterity
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and the starting wage is $13/hr.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.