Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online now or contact us to discuss this opportunity further referencing job ID 292151.
Job duties include:
- Working in warehouse environment
- Utilizing a headset and voice picking system
- Picking work orders and adding to carts and totes
- Packaging products for shipment
- Receiving incoming products and processing properly
- Processing shipments by preparing labels and loading trucks
- Operating a Sit down and/or Stand Up Forklift
- Other duties as instructed
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- At least one year or more of recent warehouse experience
- Experience operating forklifts (stand up and/or sit down)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and criminal background screen
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.