Pro Staff is currently hiring for Material Pickers at a globally recognized medical device company in Maple Grove. This long term position on 2nd shift is available to start immediately!
• Unloads, verifies parts, receives incoming freight via computer system.
• Verifies product and quantity going into stock, puts product in correct location, accurately marks overstock and main locations.
• Prioritizes orders to be filled, fills orders verifying product and quantities are correct, routes orders to appropriate shipping or processing area.
• Verifies product to be packaged is correct, packages product in appropriate quantities and containers, labels bags/boxes.
• Verifies product matches order to ship, packages order to prevent damage during shipment, ships order using appropriate shipping lines.
• Corrects and/or reports any inventory inaccuracy or problem resulting in customer dissatisfaction, performs cycle counts, performs cleaning routinely or when asked, continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization.
• Picks/Packs boxes in the warehouse area which requires some lifting up to 50lbs.
• Picker and pallet jack powered equipment operation required (Picker is foot-operated).
-Minimum of a High School Diploma
-Minimum of 1 year Material Handling, Forklift or Shipping/Receiving-related experience required.
-MUST have previous experience with Picking/Packing, and using basic Computer Software.
-Requires lifting ability of up to 50 pounds, requires a lot of walking, bending, lifting.
-Must have the ability to read, interpret and comprehend documents such as training instructions, shipping tickets, procedure manuals, etc.
Hours: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.