Legal Administrative Assistant
Do you have prior experience working as an administrative assistant? Do you have an interest to work in the legal field? If so, then we would love to hear from you! Pro Staff in Minneapolis has partnered with very well known law firm and they want you to join their team! We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill their opening role acting as a Legal Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will be communicating with numerous clients so you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Draft Demo Notices and serve Subpoenas
- Help prepare mediation statements/ exhibits and send to mediator
- Organize client documents and prepare for production (combine, bates label, redact, etc.)
- Pull cases from LexisNexis for attorneys as reference for briefs
- Correspond with clients re: Discovery Requests, Depositions, Meetings with attorneys, Missing docs, Authorizations, Interrogatory Verification, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in a support role
- Calendar management
- College degree or equivalent
- Legal experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
If this is something that peaks your interest please apply online, submit your resume to Minneapolis@prostaff.com or call (612) 339-2220 to speak with a recruiter directly!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.