Contract to Hire Opportunity for a mid level, hands on digital prepress operator with production abilities. Our client is a privately held company and they are looking to add to their production team a hands on digital operator who has worked on the following machines (or similar):
Wide format ink jet printers (Mimaki, HP)
Gerber Edge printers
Zund/ iCut digital plotter-cutters and wide format laminators (pressure sensitive and heat-activated)
In addition to running the machines you will be tasked with:
- Reviewing production art requests
- Create electronic production art as needed
- Prepare approved production art for a variety of printing mediums and manufacturing processes including, but not limited to: lithography, flexography, silk screening, foil stamping and digital printing
- Assist in ordering print shop printing plates and cutting dies
- Work with Account Management Team
What do you need to successful?
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Knowledge/Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Onyx RIP and color management
- You will be part of a team of 5 professionals so you need to be collaborative
Our client values its employees so along with a competitive salary comes some really nice benefits upon conversion.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.