Label Production Artist
The label production artist is a core member of the Marketing Services team. Responsibilities include technical execution of label backs, plus production-related support for Consumer merchandising.
• Primary responsibility focuses on setting approved content into label templates for a variety of consumer packages.
• Supporting graphic artists with file production of consumer merchandising aids.
• Manages a high-volume workload with in project
• Must have strong typography and production skills, with in-depth knowledge of standard commercial printing processes.
• Must preflight all final files before they are sent to outside vendors, to ensure technically accurate, print-efficient materials.
• Must be familiar with production of multilingual pieces.
• Archive final files to internal protocols, following department naming conventions and file structure.
• Remaining active in the continual improvement of the department, from its organization to optimizing its efficiency.
• Participate as an active member of the Marketing Services team, providing assistance
and support whenever required.
Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in a marketing setting; agency experience a plus.
• Expert knowledge of Mac-based software: Adobe CS5 InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Additional skills required in Microsoft Office applications.
• Collaborative yet able to function independently.
• Strong organization skills and highly detail-oriented.
• Strong communication skills.
• Above average aesthetic abilities.
• The ability and desire to problem solve
• The ability to remain mentally engaged in the immediate task at hand, while aware
of the department’s current overall situation.
• Flexible and enthusiastic.
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, who enjoys working in a creative, and
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.