Our client is looking for an ERP Manager versed in agile project management that can deliver business value to company on Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• 5(+) years of experience managing complex ERP implementations in a mid-market environment
• Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders
• Determine the approach to be used on the project
• Work with a business analyst to create a business analysis plan
• Elicit requirements from stakeholders
• Prepare and lead sprint review meetings
• Facilitate daily stand-up meetings
• Monitor and track projects
• Prepare project communication plans
• Prepare and manage risk management plans
• Prepare and manage quality management plans
• Manage the project constraints of scope, time, budget, quality, risk, and resources
• Provide status reports to the executive sponsor or other stakeholders as required
Please call Sam @ 832/924-3191 or email your resume to Samantha.Sackett@technicalprosource.com if interested.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.