Are you an Infrastructure Guru? Experienced with Cloud Services. Mobile Platforms and Virtualization? Ready to employ cutting edge technical solutions in a progressive environment? We have the role for you!
Infrastructure Architect will help manage and enhance the current infrastructure and set the future direction of infrastructure architecture, including internal and cloud based hosting & management, mobile platforms, and overseeing the existing infrastructure architecture. This role will also approve the development of solutions in support of the application landscape and data management. Must be able to understand business requirements, translate business needs into data flow diagrams and be able to spin up and maintain various services.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• In partnership with the IT leadership team, identify opportunities and risks for architecting the company's infrastructure solutions, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles.
• Developing full-stack and reference architecture designs for infrastructure across hybrid environments inclusive of cloud platforms
• Identify technology trends and the competitive landscape to assess opportunities to leverage technology advancements
• Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company's services.
• Develop the roadmap through the design and deployment of timely infrastructure to power business goals and applications
• Participate in the development of governance processes to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization's resources are used responsibly for the infrastructure landscape
• Infrastructure strategy and roadmap development with business solutions, operations, architecture and engineering
• Architecture leadership experience
• Hands on experience with AZURE, SAAS, VMware, IIS, .Net, MS SQL, and web technologies
• Hands on experience working in a structured environment where process and documentation were a part of daily life
• Should have a thorough understanding of proper project management processes, data documentation and design at a very granular level
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.