Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an energetic, full-stack Senior Software Engineer/Developer to join our team in the Houston Support Center located in the Galleria. The Senior Software Engineer will work alongside an application development team to support Carriage Services’ in-house software systems, as well as design, develop, and implement new features and functionality.
Must have intimate experience with the Microsoft Windows platform, .NET Framework, and SQL Server back-end.
• Support in-house ERP system
• Architect, develop, implement, and support new features and products
• Work directly with end-users in the Houston Support Center and Field Locations to gather and analyze requirements, and troubleshoot issues
• Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
• Provide leadership in the use of current and new technologies
• Mentor junior and mid-level developers
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or MIS preferred.
• 5+ years working with the .NET Framework and relational databases. 2+ years of front-end development in the ASP.NET stack, preferably MVC/WebAPI
• C# or VB.NET
• WCF Services
• Experience architecting multi-tier solutions, distributed systems, and micro services
• Intimately familiar with software development principals and design patterns
• Ability to be a self-starter and resolve issues with minimal supervision
• Experience with integrated source control, build, and release management systems
• Claims-based authentication and identity management
• Maintains a positive attitude and working environment through organization and communication
• Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects, prioritizes tasks, and exercise good judgment
• Detail oriented and ability to work in a team setting
• Quick learner with strong debugging and analytical skills
• Analyze and work with complex data structures
• Deploy and administer IIS web servers
• SharePoint and Azure experience is a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.