We have a great opportunity for an Accounting Clerk . The Accounting Clerk will perform a wide variety of responsible clerical and technical accounting work involved in performing financial record keeping and reporting duties in support of assigned accounting system, function, or program area including in the areas of general ledger, accounts payable/purchasing, maintains files and records; performs a variety of clerical tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility.
Specific Job Duties
• Duties include the calculating and posting of one or more specialized phases of the accounting or bookkeeping systems.
• Following varied standardized procedures, and with limited supervision, performs such duties as examining and classifying documents to be processed.
• Journal transactions where judgment must be used as to accounts affected.
• Posting of general subsidiary ledgers, balancing books, and compiling reports.
• May also perform some routine duties such as reconciling bank accounts.
• This position is back-up for other accounting functions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two (2) years previous office experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Access and Excel programs.
• Solid skills in communication, interpersonal relationships, and customer service.
• Detailed and analytical with a sense of urgency.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.