Accounts Payable Manager
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hunter Hamilton has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Manager to work near Bloomington, MN! This is a great opportunity to join the team of a thriving global organization. As an Accounts Payable Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team and overseeing the full cycle Accounts Payable process, both domestic and international.
- Developing and maintaining full cycle accounts payable processes
- Providing leadership and support to a small, but growing team
- Developing internal controls
- Problem-solving, including research and resolution of invoice discrepancies
- Effectively communicating with all levels of the company
- Assisting with month end analysis and projects as needed
- Associate's of Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least 5 years of professional Accounts Payable experience
- Management or Supervisory experience
- Strong technical skills, including Excel and Great Plains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.