We are seeking a highly motivated, hard working individual who enjoys a fast paced , positive work environment to fill an Accounting Coordinator role. Our client in Overland Park is searching for a talented accounting professional to join their team. The ideal candidate will share a commitment to continually improve and thrive within an environment where ideas are highly valued.
• Primary accounting support to Controller
• Participate in all aspects of the commission management system including verifying, recording, and auditing, while working hand in hand with the carriers and the finance department.
• Perform a wide variety of tasks related to set-up, processing, preparation and direct deposit of payroll on a bimonthly basis
• Facilitate bank deposits and withdrawals as needed.
• Manage the Company’s asset tracking spreadsheet, updating as necessary.
• Assist with the Accounts Payable function
• Determine appropriate G/L accounting entries necessary for adjustments and resolution of discrepancies.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
• Attention to detail
• Prior experience in cash handling and/or bookkeeping/accounting
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulas, spreadsheets and pivot tables
• Desire to achieve high personal and team goals
• High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
• Maintain high levels of confidentiality and security
• Positive attitude and sense of humor
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.