Be a key contributor within the internal audit team. Collaborate with the business to identify areas of risk and operational efficiencies. Proficiency in planning, coordinating and executing financial internal control and operational audits is a must for this position. To be successful, you must be self-motivated in learning new things and be able to articulate and share your knowledge with team members. Additionally , you must possess the ability to multi-task and work effectively in individual and team settings with minimum supervision.
• Design and execute financial and operational audit programs to address high risk areas.
• Assess operations and the control environment to identify potential areas of improvement.
• Evaluate the significance of audit findings and make practical recommendations to senior management.
• Prepare written audit reports to document findings and recommendations.
• Serve as a leader within the business, to drive organizational change and guide the business to a successful future state.
• Communicate with and educate process owners, including non-finance individuals, on the importance of controls, an effective control environment and the role of Internal Audit.
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Four or more years of relevant work experience.
• Ability to travel 20% of the time.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Your degree in Finance, Accounting or Business. Even better if you have your advanced degree or Certification or pursuing one (MBA/CPA/CIA/CFE).
• Two or more years of public accounting.
• Leadership skills (effective project management skills - set objectives, drive results and be a team player).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of departments.
• Effective critical thinking skills.
• Writing clear, concise reports for use by key stakeholders.
• Working with management to develop solutions for any issues identified.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.