Exciting opportunity for a Quotations Specialist for a growing lighting company in the SW Suburbs of Minneapolis. This is a permanent position paying $45K-$65K, D.O.Q. This position is responsible for different project quotations and managing relationships with customers. Will strongly consider someone with CAD experience and no quotations experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with sales reps and direct accounts.
- Draft, compile, and profitably price accurate bills of materials for lighting projects utilizing OASIS lighting software platform
- Read and analyze blue print drawings, fixture schedules, specifications, and addenda’s to insure project bills of materials meet all specifications and intent of electrical engineer and architects designs
- Accurately cross competitive lighting manufacturer’s products to our brands for project bids
- Successfully manage assigned project bids to meet weekly bid calendar
- Effectively manage incoming customer phone calls and emails; respond and follow up expeditiously to insure strong relationships with existing and new customer base
- Effectively communicate project expectations to our customers and Team members
- Knowledge of the Lighting Industry, 5+ years of experience in quotations.
- Knowledge of Quoting to Rep Firms, Overage and Commission Splits.
- Produce CAD Drawings in a quick and accurate manner.
- Ability to work successfully with other team members.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and OASIS.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment while setting priorities, strong organizational skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the company
Interested applicants are encourage to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: JHGQS