This position assists and provides support to the District Assessment Coordinator, and participates as a member of the technology team.
- Performs all tasks related to district wide student testing - NWEA/MAP, FAST, MCA and ACT testing, etc.
- Uses help desk procedures, such as addressing users’ calls and emails, troubleshooting possible problems and communicating with various product’s technical support regarding issues.
- Monitors all state assessment updates and communicates with DAC to ensure compliance.
- Creates test rosters and schedules for district-wide testing.
- Assists in student and staff accounts set up in various programs and online resources.
- High School diploma or higher required; two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working as a technology support technician in an educational setting.
- Knowledge and experience with state testing requirements preferred.
- Goal oriented person with a strong willingness to learn about emerging technologies.
- Ability to communicate and work well with staff and colleagues.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on all assigned tasks.