Sr Risk & Compliance Ops Consultant
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR OPS CONSULTANT, RISK & COMPLIANCE OPERATIONS About This OpportunityProvide project management, program development, and business analysis as assigned across the Risk and Compliance (R&C) pyramid, including facilitation of the findings management process, focused on mitigation of risk while building relationships with partners across the business who have expertise on specific business risks.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Ops Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Identify gaps in R&C policy and business processes (as defined by legal/regulatory/other), track findings, facilitate conversations with business owners, establish and communicate remediation plans, modify plans as needed and ensure adherence to the agreed upon remediation between program teams and business owners. Assess impacts to risk posture for the organization.
- Provide project management and business analysis support to Risk & Compliance program owners across all domains.
- Monitors progress, clearly communicating project status, issues, and resolutions with the project team and external partners.
- Orchestrates the project from strategy development through execution, managing budget and resources accurately and on time, and reporting potential obstacles or risks.
- Gathers information from multiple sources and accurately judges its relevance to the task at hand. Identifies trends and relationships across sources, and draws appropriate conclusions.
- Builds strong commitment within the team to support the appropriate team priorities.
- Asks questions and is open to challenges in other to more thoroughly understand others' perspectives in order to get to the best answer for Target.
- Clearly communicates technical or specialized concepts to partners in other business areas.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the impact of own work on the team and/or customers.
- Manage central intake process for R&C requests/questions received from business units and Risk and Compliance internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-6 years' work experience
- Solid problem-solving skills and experience
- Ability to work independently; strong sense of personal accountability and self-motivation
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability maintaining relationships with partners in other parts of the business
- Strong research skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, SharePoint)
- Experience working in, and contributing to, cross functional working teams
- Knowledge of risk and compliance frameworks and methods preferred