Research and Development Engineer
Ware is actively looking for a R&D Engineer for a long term contract role with a medical device company in Plymouth. The contract is scheduled to last approximately 12 months. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in a related Engineering field, 2+ years R&D experience in the medical device industry, and be mechanically inclined.
- Creation and execution of design characterization protocols and reports
- Work with drafting and documentation departments to create all required documents (design drawings, protocols, reports, etc.)
- Successfully complete all the Design Engineering elements of the PDP by the milestone dates
- Design, test, and manufacture design from concept to commercialization
- Ensure design requirements are met for design
- Hands-on development of manufacturing and design processes
- Present status of plans and projects to larger team.
- Develop requirements and procure components from suppliers
- Design and document test procedures for design evaluation
- Design refinement and execution taking concept through verification
- BS degree (Mechanical, Biomedical or related technical field) and 2+ years experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Six Sigma training; Minitab and Design Expert skills (DOE and other statistical analysis)
- Experience designing medical devices
- Working knowledge of DFMECAs, sampling plans, normality assessment, and capability assessment
- Protocol and report writing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience in Solid Works
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.