Project Engineer Sales Engineeer
We are working with a growing company in Plymouth that is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team. This role is going to be the technical liaison between sales, marketing, end users, engineering and supply chain to coordinate opportunities from concept to final product. You will be developing unique engineered solutions for wire harness and cable assembly applications. This is with a new division of our client, so it will be a start-up like atmosphere with the reassurance of an existing company.
• Responsible for reading general cordset, cable assembly and harness drawings and developing a solution based on the drawing.
• Markup drawings for manufacturing as required.
• Identify the required components, tooling and manufacturing processes for the product.
• Ensure all required information has been provided by the customer for the quotation of the product.
• Prepare and present sales proposals and quotations along side sales.
• Work with purchasing on getting quotes for new components.
• Bill of Material creation.
• Provide training to the sales channel to help them understand target market and product capabilities.
• Participate in in-house training seminars.
• Coordinate and prioritize all aspects of internal account activity through support by communicating goals, projections, and deliverables in order to exceed customer expectations.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science and 2+ years experience OR Associate’s degree in an industrial or electronic program along with 4+ years of related industry and/or sales experience.
• Ability to read and understand product drawings.
• Capable of effectively communicating with a wide range of internal and external associates. Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
• Comfortable being apart of a small, growing team and willing to wear multiple hats.
• Knowledge and/or experience with the industrial automation market, specifically related to custom connectivity or the wire harness and cable assemblies industry is desired.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.