Our client in Lenexa, KS has immediate openings as an administrative assistant. This position would be a 1st shift, Monday - Friday. Starting pay is $17 an hour. This is a great opportunity to get started with a developed company!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting up meeting rooms, arranging food deliveries, setting up workspacee for new hires
- Miscellaneous data entry
- Types or enters information into computer to prepare correspondence or other documents, copying information from one record to another for project team.
- Coordinates service repairs for Operations copy machines.
- Sorts and files records.
- Addresses envelopes or packages.
- Prepares Federal Express packages.
- Prepares project files for archive.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages, and runs errands.
- Photocopies documents.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Organizes vendor, project and training luncheons.
COMPUTER SKILLS COMPUTER SKILLS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Type 75 words per minute.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- College Degree preferred
Interested?? Apply online at ProStaff.com or give us a call at 913-338-3020!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.