Immediate need for CNC Machinsts in Lenexa, KS with 1st and 2nd shifts available!
1st shift: Monday - Thursday - 5:30am - 3:30pm (THREE DAY WEEKEND!)
2nd shift: Monday - Wednesday 4:15pm - 2:45am and Thursday 3:00pm - 1:30am (THREE DAY WEEKEND!)
Interested? Apply online at Prostaff.com and give us a call at 913-338-3020!
CNC Operator sets up, operates and maintains the CNC Lathe, or Mill machines.
• Programming knowledge
• Tooling knowledge and maintenance
• Read blue prints
• Knowledge of various types of raw materials
• Perform inspection of workpiece using gauge equipment
• Routine maintenance of machine tool
• Identify problems with tooling, machine function, and raw materials
• Perform necessary duties using manual equipment
• Be familiar with the principles and techniques associated with Lean Manufacturing
• Perform specific duties associated with material management
• Adhere to guidelines and procedures proscribed by ISO 9001
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints
• Ability to interpret verbal and written instructions
• High School diploma or GED
• 5 years related experience
• All other functions/responsibilities assigned by the manager.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.