Great opportunity for a machine operator in Olathe, KS! They have a 1st shift, 7am - 3:30pm position available. The starting pay is $16 - $19 depending on experience.
Daily duties could include observing machine operations to prevent defects and machine malfunctions, inspecting machines for defects, reading blueprints, and performing maintenance.
Must have Lathe and/or Mill machine experience.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- Operates machines such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines, to make metallic work pieces.
- Inspects work pieces for defects, and measures work pieces to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments.
- Reads blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications.
- Starts machines and turns hand wheels or valves to engage feeding, cooling, and lubricating mechanisms.
- Positions, adjusts, and secures stock material or work pieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using hoists.
- Performs minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or work pieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
Interested?? Apply online at Prostaff.com or contact a recruiter at 913-338-3020!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.