Pro Staff is assisting a large medical device company located in Maple Grove for a Materials Handler on 1st shift. This temp-to-hire opportunity will be operating a sit down forklift on a daily basis. Qualified candidates will have prior experience in material handling and have worked in a warehouse environment. The hours of this position are 6:00am - 2:00pm, while candidates having some flexibility in some instances of a 7:00am - 3:00pm time frame. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now or send your resume to email@example.com. You can also call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at 763-785-5352 with the reference ID: 292024.
- Help unload materials from incoming truck loads of product.
- Operate a sit down forklift on a daily basis.
- Complete inventory checks as needed and enter into system.
- Complete end of the month inventory checks.
- Complete quality checks on incoming material from truck loads.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous experience operating a sit down forklift.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in the warehouse.
- Great personality with a can do attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to take direction well.
- Prior experience in the medical industry but not required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.