Stand Up Forklift Operator
Are you looking for an exciting new role within Material Handling and Forklift Operation? Do you have experience operating stand up forklifts? If so, Pro Staff has a great opportunity for you! We are currently partnering with a leading merchandise company in Plymouth, MN to hire multiple Forklift Operators for their warehouse team. These positions are temporary-to-hire roles on 1st shift offering a starting pay rate of $15/hour. Qualified candidates must have stand up forklift experience, a strong work ethic, and the ability to start immediately!
The schedule for this position consists of 4 - 10 hour shifts on a rotating schedule with the hours of 6:30am to 5:00pm. Overtime will be available!
Job duties Include:
- Reviewing paper and electronic invoices to determine merchandise to be pulled
- Operating a stand up forklift to pick orders
- Double checking counts for orders and re-kitting products as needed
- Preparing orders for shipment by packaging according to client specifications
- Placing orders by dock doors for pick up
- Loading trucks
- Assisting with incoming inventory
- Other duties as needed
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- At least 1-2 years of Material Handling experience
- Must have Stand Up Forklift experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have strong math skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
If you are interested in this position, please apply online now and e-mail your resume to email@example.com. You can also call a recruiter directly at 763-785-5352. Please reference the job ID: 292418
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.