Front End Web Developer
Contract Front End Web Developer Needed ASAP
This position is working with the digital marketing team and will assist in the migration of content and designs of the paid and display media channels’ landing pages and microsites from one CMS platform to another. This position is a combination of technical and design skills to implement quick to load, code efficient, and responsive user experiences across multiple browsers and devices.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build responsive, cross-device web pages and sites using HTML, CSS, and JS within CMS (Sitecore)
• Creatively re-use parts from the original design to create variations for testing requiring a certain “feel” for design.
• Optimization of user experience and page speed performance on existing landing pages and websites for desktop, tablet and mobile.
• Working with internal stakeholders to migrate content
• Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent.
• 2+ years Bootstrap experience
• 3+ years web development experience with in CMS driven environment
• Excellent knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS2.1 / CSS3
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
• Experience implementing and developing responsive web sites
• Web Font Embedding
• Ability to write maintainable, modular clean code
• Troubleshoot cross-browser issues and debugging including mobile/responsive environments and web browser irregularities (IE 8.0+)
• Hands-on experience with design tools such as Adobe PhotoShop and DreamWeaver
• Proficiency in Orchard CMS a plus
Bachelors Degree is a MUST
Prior to starting talent will need to pass a Background Check, Education Verification and Employment Verification. No Drug Test needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.