Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Auto Refinish Division
We have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager in our Automotive Refinish Division to develop and guide the implementation of the account-specific business plan, achieve account profitability and sales targets, and provide account leadership. In addition, the Business Development Manager is responsible for producing proactive plans to increase brand awareness of GFS products and create strong lines of communication from the field to senior management. Additional duties include:
- Selling contractual relationships with Customers/Distributors
- Assisting direct accounts with consultative sales approach to equipment, design, layout, and work flow
- Recruiting, negotiating with and signing-on new Distributors and national accounts
- Pursuing opportunities to each account in terms of marketing, merchandising, and operations.
- Experience managing national customers and distribution networks is preferred
- Prior sales experience within the auto refinish industry is preferred
- Proven technical sales track record along with basic mechanical aptitude is required
- Excellent oral/written communication skills are required
- Ability to travel 50-70% throughout the U.S./Canada is required
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please apply online at www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacation positions in. Join us and see how you can make your mark.