As part of the Star Tribune Sales & Marketing team, the CRM Manager will be responsible for shaping customer relationship management solutions, based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The CRM Manager will collaborate with and lead internal sales and marketing customers, and operational channels to define the CRM strategic roadmap and deliver initiatives that support their business needs to maximize return on investment.
- Business Owner of Microsoft Dynamics CRM tools and roadmap.
- Acts as the business and technical leader for the organization and provides direction to shape CRM culture and opportunities with sales, marketing and operations.
- Rolls out new capabilities and applications relevant to the CRM environment and is the technical lead associated with CRM initiatives and/or projects.
- Establish and maintain a high quality of data in CRM and ensure data capture drives an increase in sales lead/account volume and obtain consistent information.
- Lead in developing mappings to CRM data and preparation of end user reports and dashboards in association with sales and marketing needs.
- Onboarding and training of new employees for key Dynamics CRM functions through best practices to drive user adoption.
- Collaborates with sales and marketing to build and execute CRM programs consistent with brand promises and supporting key initiatives.
- Establishes and manages internal and vendor relationships as necessary to support CRM business needs.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a sales, marketing or sales operations environment.
- Experience working with CRM platforms in an administrative role, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated experience in developing training materials and leading training sessions for groups and individuals, preferably on the topic of CRM as it applies to enhancing business processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate technical information to inexperienced users.
- Demonstrated process development, data organization, detail oriented, multi-tasking and tech savvy skills.
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or previous related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.