Complex Assembler II
Inginaire is looking for a Complex Assembler II to work for our client, a premier supplier of made-to-order precision-machined components and assemblies for several industries, located in Valencia, CA.
- Use hand tools to assemble complex parts in accordance with engineering specifications and procedures.
- Inspect parts using quality inspection tools such as calipers.
- Complete first articles, data sheets and non-conformance reports.
- Test and calibrate parts in accordance with acceptance test procedures.
- Understand and maintain work instructions and router notes.
- May assist in orienting and training of lower level employees.
- Complies with all DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures.
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Education consisting of a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of one (1) or two (2) years of related experience in lieu of education.
- Ability to inspect assemblies using quality inspection tools. Ability to read blue prints and routers.
- Perform a variety of tasks safely throughout the day in a fast paced work environment.
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal.
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.