Are you an experienced Quality Technician that has worked in the medical device industry and searching for your next challenge? We're working with a growing med device company in the Plymouth area that is looking for you to join their team! You will complete incoming and in-process inspections on various products ensuring they meet the applicable specifications by following standard operating procedures. This is a long term contract role.
- Perform incoming inspection activities on materials used to produce products.
- Release products to Finished Goods/inventory following acceptable final inspection.
- Initiate reject reports for non-conforming product and report non-conforming product to the appropriate Material Review Board.
- Create and/or maintain data records and files of inspected components/materials.
- Segregate the non-conforming components and materials.
- Complete accurate incoming inspection transactions in the computerized inventory control system and storing the Certificate of Compliance and Device History Records.
- Look for opportunities to improve materials, processes, and products.
- Minimum of a High School diploma required with 3+ years quality assurance experience. Preferred a diploma or associates degree in Quality Assurance or related manufacturing field and 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to use standard inspection equipment and basic hand tools, such as: calipers, micrometers, steel rules, pin gages, go-no-go gages.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications, sampling techniques, and safety information.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Preferred: familiarity with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Ability to demonstrate a record of excellent performance in meeting high standards of quality, quantity and dependability (attendance and punctuality).
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to perform as part of a team.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.