This person will be responsible for performing the receiving function for all materials purchased by maintenance in Mainsaver and assist with inventory control.
- Receive materials daily as deliveries arrive in Mainsaver and JDE
- Match received goods to purchase order paperwork
- Complete paperwork that would then be forwarded and matched for invoices
- Stock received parts as needed
- Perform cycle counts of inventory and make adjustments as needed
- Assist department employees with stock searches and parts issuing
- Assist planner with matching materials to work orders in the plan
- Perform other clerical duties as necessary
Hours will be 11am-7pm Monday thru Friday. Please contact the Pro Staff office at 515-267-0566 if you feel your qualifications meet the requirements of the position or you would like additional information.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.