Trade Administrative Assistant
Pro Staff in Minneapolis has an exciting opportunity for anyone who is looking to work in the administrative industry! We are currently looking for an experienced individual to act as a Trade Administrative Assistant! You will be working for a company that is very well known in the grain industry, and they want you to join their team! Acting as the trade administrative assistant, your main responsibility is to provide office support to the entire office.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and incoming phone calls
- Coordinate and arrange office events
- Take and distribute messages appropriately
- Perform other tasks as directed by the General Manager
- 2+ years' of experience acting as an Administrative Assistant
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with attention to detail
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office and email
- Experience with Tableau is preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please apply online or submit your resume to Minneapolis@prostaff.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.