DEPARTMENT: Quality Systems
JOB TITLE: Quality Systems Documents Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Global Quality
JOB PURPOSE: Provide documentation support to ISO quality upgrade, review documents and assist in database production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create a searchable database of hierarchical structure of company documents.
• Distribution of documentation to designated personnel per department distribution lists
• Filing/scanning of completed documentation
• Proofread documents
• Assign part numbers and QP numbers as needed
• Maintain systems for documentation storage. Archive and retrieve documents stored on and off-site.
• Assist with procedural updates as needed
• Maintain schedule and metrics of progress, completion and other as needed
• Assist with any other projects as requested by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• Proficient in the following software packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe standard/professional a plus
• Strong critical thinking skills and autonomy
• Ability to understand hierarchical document structure
• Basic understanding of Quality Systems and the requirements of FDA 21CFR820 and ISO 13485
• Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Typing proficiency, strong written oral, interpersonal, group and telephone communication skills. Ability to cope well under pressure and multitask
• Self-motivated, inquisitive, driven individual
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to ask lots of questions and interact with different levels of the organization.
• Good presentation skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.