Technical Support Associate/IT Helpdesk
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Seeking an experienced Technical Support Associate. This contract to hire, IT Helpdesk position, is located in Chaska. Strong candidates will have 2-4 years of direct Technical Support Associate or IT Helpdesk Experience.
Responsibilities of Technical Support Associate:
• Receive, respond to and resolve inbound client contacts on products
• Provide troubleshooting and issue resolution for field technicians
• Assist with scheduling technical services
• Document and communicate any recurring/critical client issue received
Technical Support Associate Requirements:
• Bachelor`s Degree
• 2 to 4 years of business experience
• Experience working with LAN/ WAN environments
• Experience with low voltage services
• Experience is SharePoint a plus
THE RIGHT STAFF offices are NOW welcoming walk in job seekers! Please be prepared with the following documents: Your resume, one professional reference and documentation for your I-9. Let us help YOU find your right job right NOW!
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check/drug test. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
Apply for Technical Support Associate/IT Helpdesk
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly