Sr. Accountant- Eden Prairie, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed up with a leading retailer in search of a Senior Accountant. This position will be responsible for general ledger, month end, financial reporting, and analyzing trends. This position will also combine analytical skills with general accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
$60-70K (possible flexibility for the right candidate)
- Contribute to the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports
- Review financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Report trends and variances from underlying budget forecasts
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Provide accounting support for corporate and field by reviewing financial information; converting data to ledge system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements
- Participate in financial standards setting and forecasting
- Plan, assign, and monitor staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Provide input and accomplish accounting and organizational mission by completing related results as needed
- Work closely with Finance and Accounting Management to improve financial procedures
- Great Plains software is required, experience with large amount of data
- 5+ years of Accounting Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Accounting or Finance.
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app