Network Engineer (Admin, Security, CCNA, CCNP)
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
SFM -- The Work Comp Experts. Work Somewhere You Love.
The Network Engineer/ Administrator is a new and exciting role at SFM for our growing IT team. You will design and implement our network infrastructure which includes routers, switches, internet connections/technologies, wiring, VOIP/SIP, and VPN. Specifically:
- Design, implement, administer, and monitor networking equipment and technologies including switches, routers, wireless, VLANs, VPN’s, network access controls, VOIP and external connections such as Internet, Disaster Recovery site, & remote offices.
- Work with equipment from Cisco, Dell, ForeScout, and Palo Alto.
- Partner with our security administrator and systems administrator on our core infrastructure.
- Since this is a new role, we are looking for a self-starter who wants to innovate and create a first class network infrastructure.
--We’re looking for--
- Associate’s degree in Computer-Related discipline with 5+ years of full-time experience in network administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Network Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar discipline, strongly preferred.
- Current industry standard certification such as CCNA or CCNP, strongly preferred.
- APPLY! Find out why SFM employees have stuck around for 30+ years!
- Check Us Out @ sfmic.com/careers -or- https://www.youtube.com/user/SFMcompanies
Since 1983, SFM’s mission has been to be the workers’ compensation partner of choice for agents, employers, and their workers. While we’ve expanded to over 18,000 customers in the Midwest, and have grown our offerings to include vocational rehab, safe patient handling, loss prevention, medical services (and more!), our focus continues to be unrivaled customer service, injury prevention, and results.
SFM Mutual Insurance Company and each of its parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital, familial, or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected classification.
SFM Companies, EEO/AA Employers.