Customer Service Representative - Data Entry
Pro Staff is seeking dynamic Data Entry and Customer Service individuals for our medical device client in Maple Grove. This is a 6-month minimum project-based assignment that is responsible for providing customer end-to-end support throughout the order management process across all products and divisions. In addition:
• It will implement changes necessary to support the Voice of the Customer.
• It will serve as the single point of contact for sales representatives and assist with various needs related to client questions.
• This position will accomplish all functions associated with the receipt, entering of and editing of client purchase orders and returns
• 1-3 years of customer service experience, account management and/or experience in a medical or manufacturing company
• Degree in field related to sales, service or medical and manufacturing; minimum high school diploma
• 1-3 years customer service experience, account management experience, or experience in medical/manufacturing company.
1. Responsible for end-to-end customer support:
o Provide support throughout the order management process as the single point of contact for customers and sales handling all functions associated with a customer purchase order. Maintaining compliance to new and existing regulations, such as the MDET (Medical Device Excise Tax).
o Drive the resolution of product/shipping/service disputes and escalate customer issues when appropriate. Manage the disputes, resolutions, and follow up.
o Manage, record, and follow up on return material requests and customer concerns according to our client’s policies
o Answer product-related questions and/or transfer calls to the appropriate department.
2. Responsible for supporting our client’s sales representatives with capital order processing, new product launches, sample requests, and customer dispute resolutions.
o Manage capital orders through multiple steps including credit approvals, program approvals, special requests, and delivery.
o Manage standing order requests, processing, changes, communications, and deliveries.
3. Work with the team to maximize revenue by providing superior customer satisfaction. Ensure corporate and departmental objectives are met timely and accurate. Respond to Voice of the Customer measurements and take action to improve.
4. Engage in individual and team training opportunities.
Please call 763-248-7192 for more information or apply directly!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.