Pro Staff is seeking qualified candidates for an Order Filler position located in Brooklyn Park. They are seeking candidates that have strong attention to detail and are good at multi-tasking. In this role you will be responsible for filling orders, loading and unloading trucks, building pallets for shipment, and packaging and shipping UPS orders. You must be comfortable working with computers and processing paperwork. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to work independently. The hours of this position are from 7am to 3:30pm OR 11am-7:30pm
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online now or email your resume to Plymouth@prostaff.com
For further questions, please contact the Plymouth office at 763-785-5352 and reference job ID #292924
- Fill daily orders
- Load and unload trucks
- Receive incoming orders and distribute
- Build pallets for product being shipped
- Packaging and shipping UPS orders
- Process all paperwork involved in shipping and receiving product
- Use freight carriers system to determine freight line and calculate freight
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Able to perform moderate physical labor and repeatedly lifting 10-15 from floor to chest, 50 to 75 pounds.
- Comfortable working with computers
- Must be able to drive a forklift
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.