1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Minneapolis Pro Staff team is currently seeking individuals to act as Metal Stampers! In this role you will be working at different stations getting metal pieces ready for medical devices. This is NOT set in a clean room environment, but you will be working with metal presses and other machines to create parts needed for the devices. They have a great culture and are looking for individuals who have a great attitude and like to work hard.
This is a temporary-to-hire position and once hired on permanently you will receive a raise, great benefits, PTO, and more!
This position is Monday to Thursday 5:30 AM- 4:00 PM at a pay rate of $11.00/hr! There is over time opportunities available as well! This opportunity is NOT bus line accessible.
• Operate press machine controls, load and unload parts, lubricate parts with oil, and provide secondary operations during production.
• Utilize both manual and automatic machine operation.
• Inspect parts and/or completed assemblies.
• Complete required documentation.
• Cross train in other departments.
• Perform other functions as required.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 6 months in a manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 6 months experience operating machines, such as a punch press
• Good hand-eye coordination required.
• Ability to read blueprints
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
If this position is something that peaks your interest, please apply online, submit your resume to Minneapolis@prostaff.com or call into the Minneapolis Pro Staff team at 612-339-2220!
Key words: metal stamper, machine operator. assembly, assembler, medical assembly
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.