Do you enjoy working with your hands or building wood projects in your backyard, if so this could be the perfect job for you! Pro Staff on-site at Process Displays is hiring for wood fixture assemblers. We are looking for energetic team players to come join our team for short and long term temporary assignments!
Process Displays is a family-owned business that creates high-end retail display fixtures. They are located in the Golden Valley/ New Hope area. This is an excellent opportunity to expand on your current wood working skill set!
In this role with us your will be assembling wooden display fixtures for high-end retail stores. You will work with various power tools to assemble the displays. Additionally, you will help package them up to transport to the client or another department.
Shift: 6:30AM - 3PM Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $14 - 15/hour depending on experience
• Working knowledge of power tools
• Read and utilize a measuring tape
• Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to follow both written and oral direction
• Good dexterity
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to stand for at least 8 hours a day
• Ability to work well in a team and individually
Preferred, but not required:
• Prior assembly experience
• Prior crate building experience
• Prior machine operation experience
• Experience working with wood products
• Basic carpentry and wood working skills
• Standing and riding forklift experience
What we can offer you:
• A competitive wage
• Located on public transportation routes
• Climate controlled environment
• Paid weekly
• Free parking
• Working on high-end, rewarding, and exciting projects
• Referral bonus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.