Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist- Minnetonka, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with our client to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for maintaining accounts receivable records, billing companies, and no collections!
Very competitive pay
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Review open orders and install schedule for orders to bill. Ensure dates are accurate and all complete orders (revenue/cost) for current month is recognized.
- Work with the sales and operations teams to resolve any billing or cost discrepancies.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances.
- Prepare monthly receivable statements.
- Utilize external customer websites to submit billing when possible. Mail or email invoices as appropriate.
- Research and verify all customer data and references prior to providing them with credit.
- Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices, credit and debt memos.
- Make copies of all checks and make bank deposits.
- Assist collection personnel with the reconciliation of accounts by reviewing aged orders to if balance is collectable or there is a billing discrepancy/error that needs to be adjusted.
- Provide backup support to other members in the department, type periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties.
- Assist management with pulling backup and reviewing/verifying audited orders.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years prior accounts receivable general accounting experience
- ERP experience and/or Intermediate Excel Skills.
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app