Credit Analyst- Anoka, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading manufacturing company to hire a Credit Analyst. This person will be responsible for entry, audit and maintenance of all cash application and deduction activities.
- Enter, audit and maintain all invoice pricing in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform research, provide supporting documentation, and make decision on deduction matters
- Research rebates, short ships, credit activity and deductions
- Assist distributors with account reconciliation, order discrepancies, reshipments, freight claims and other matters as requested
- Assist with post invoice customer activity including pricing/rebate related discrepancies.
- May step in to perform B2B collections
- Invoice pricing, rebate agreements and broker commissions
- Work with brokers, sales and customer service to resolve customer issues
- Support sales as it relates to pricing accuracy
- Prepare, validate and publish pricing communications
- 2+ years of A/R, deductions or cash applications experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting is preferred
- Strong computer skills (JD Edwards or SAP a plus)
- Must be very detail oriented
Billing Analyst, Billing Specialist, Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Customer Accounting Analyst, Pricing Analyst
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app