Sr Engineer - Guest Experience Management
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Participate in construction activities ensuring architectural and operational requirements are met
- Utilize standard enterprise tools to develop or implement infrastructure hardware, software or other technical components
- Resolve hardware, operational, infrastructure and application incidents
- Provides preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolves problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability
- Collaborate with team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build, implementation and support processes
- Participate in the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of platforms, applications and infrastructure services
- Write, develop and unit test software and participates with design or build, tests and implements infrastructure needs of the design specifications.
- Diagnose, isolate and de-bug software and hardware problems and perform problem resolution
- Follow standards and best practices while collaborating with the team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build processes.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years total work experience
- Has in-depth knowledge art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education