Sr BI Engineer, Infrastructure Technologies
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS SR. BI ENGINEER, INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGIESSimilar titles: DevOps Engineer, Operations Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Automation Engineer, Cloud EngineerAbout This OpportunityThis Sr. Engineer role within the Enterprise Data, BI & Analytics team is responsible for the deployment of infrastructure solutions leveraged by the Business Intelligence portfolio. Accountable for establishing best practices and simplifying consumption of infrastructure services using modern DevOps methodologies. Infrastructure services includes internal cloud/compute using VM and container services.As a Sr. Engineer on this team, you'll get the chance to…
- Assess client needs and identify appropriate infrastructure services and design.
- Troubleshoot Infrastructure related issues and work with product teams to resolve.
- Provide recommendations for configurations to proactively address infrastructure concerns.
- Automate deployment of infrastructure solutions.
- Document infrastructure services and consumption practices, conduct demos and utilize DevOps and agile methods to deliver infrastructure solutions.
- Validate that solutions meet their intended purpose upon delivery.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Infrastructure role
- BA in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Scripting experience (Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python or similar)
- Experience with source-code management, such as git, cvs, subversion
- Experience with server, storage and/or network infrastructure design, deployment and automation
- Experience with Linux or Unix OS
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.) is preferred
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, drone, spinnaker, etc) and pipeline configuration/development is a plus