- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff has an immediate opening for a Laboratory Technicion for our medical device client in Plymouth, MN. A successful candidate will be able to:
Perform testing/inspection of incoming, in-process and final components/materials/products per applicable standard operating procedures. Ensure timely testing and release of incoming components/materials, in process production, and finished product to support Manufacturing Operations.
Following a 2-week training from 8a-5p, the available shifts are:
2nd shift beginning 3p-1a Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday
3rd shift 3a-11a Monday - Friday
• Perform receiving inspections on all incoming raw materials, including testing, inspecting and releasing.
• Perform pre-dispense testing on all solutions produced by the solutions division.
• Perform final testing of concentrate and sterilants as needed.
• Responsible for releasing final product utilizing Manage 2000.
• Perform line clearances; perform audits of the lines while product is in progress.
• Promote laboratory safety by understanding the importance of labeling solutions correctly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• A four-year degree in a scientific field with chemistry and math background is preferred
• Operate and maintain scientific equipment
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail in work and in documentation
• Must have the ability to follow all laboratory safety rules.
• Familiarity with ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Good Laboratory Practices is preferred.
This position requires that work be performed in warehouse, office, and controlled environment areas. Individual must be able to work indoors in high temperatures/humidity, especially during the summer months.
For more information on this role, call 763-248-7192 or apply today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.