Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative
A company specializing in advanced technology located in Savage is looking for a Customer Service Representative who is fluent in both English and Spanish! In this role, the Customer Service Rep will be taking customer orders, troubleshooting product issues, tracking shipments, coordinating activity with other departments and providing excellent customer service to clients in Mexico!
This position is Monday through Friday between 8am and 6pm depending on client needs! The pay rate is between $19 and $21 per hour depending on experience!
Qualified Candidates Will:
- Be fluent in reading and writing both English and Spanish
- Have the ability to stay late or arrive early for overtime as needed
- Be confident in learning high technology product
- Have strong problem solving skills
- The ability to prepare and analyze data
- Have a self motivated mentality
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Required Experiences and Skills:
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience in a professional environment
- Organizational skills
Preferred Education and skills:
-SAGE ERP (or MAS90)
- 2 year technical degree or 4 year college degree
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.