Accounting/Administrative Assistant Professional
Staffing Partners has an excellent opportunity for an Accounting/Administrative Assistant with our client in Golden Valley, MN! This is a contract to hire opportunity that offers competitive compensation and benefits when permanent.
- Accurately prepare invoices, expense reports, and payments using accounting codes.
- Propose solutions to potential issues before they arise through accurate monitoring of accounting procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, reports, letters, and other documents to ensure they are formatted appropriately.
- Coordinate meeting, travel, and conference arrangements and maintain the calendar/schedule for employees.
- Perform general office duties such as greeting visitors, scheduling appointments, meetings, sorting and prioritizing mail, and filing.
- Operate office equipment, such as scanner, copier, printers, overhead projectors, and computer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- 2+ years of accounting/administrative experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask efficiently.
- Escellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full Time, Monday through Friday (8 AM-5 PM)
- Client offers an excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision plans, paid holidays, PTO, 401k with profit sharing, etc.