Program Owner Property Management - Plumbing & Electrical Asset Management
JOIN US AS A PROGRAM OWNER - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL ASSET MANAGEMENTAbout This OpportunityThe Program Owner is accountable for Strategic Program and Project Management for a variety of plumbing and electrical assets across Target's chain of store locations.
- Build overall program strategies for the team
- Use multiple data sources to identify trends where a proactive strategies will reduce reactive maintenance concerns and spend
- Execute program management tasks that achieve strong levels of communication with both field teams and vendors.
- Be accountable for managing program finances and schedule forecasting
- Deliver strategies to reduce service expense while maintaining overall service level expectations
- Maintain the development, implementation, and documentation of processes and training tools
- Recommend and implement short-term goals and initiatives
- Suggest and manage process improvement
- 4-year college degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in public speaking and presenting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - especially excel and other data management tools
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule and travel as necessary - limited travel required