1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
A position for an administrative assistant has just opened up in the west-metro area. We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic, is easy to get along with, and interested in joining our close-knit team. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity apply now or send your resume to email@example.com. You are also encouraged to call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at (763)785-5352 with the reference ID: 293243.
Summary: Under minimal supervision, provides extensive administrative support to manager or department group.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED required 5-7 years related experience.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain department/manager calendars, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements. Receive, answer or route incoming telephone calls.
- Open, sort, prioritize and distribute mail.
- Maintain department records and filing systems.
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities, administer programs, and assist in operations requiring a high degree of confidentiality.
- Follows up on pending details, manage project document (such as status reports, meeting minutes, etc) and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to quickly understand of company standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Requires strong business vocabulary and detailed knowledge of company and organizational procedures.
- Strong communication, analytical, and inter-personal skills, as well as excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling and proofreading abilities.
- Knowledge of expense and budget reporting, accounts payable, and facilities management systems.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently to identify and resolve problems.
- Advanced skills to prepare charts and presentations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.