2nd Shift - Material Handling
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Do you want to work for an employer that treats its employees like individuals and not just a number on the payroll? Do you enjoy being recognized for your accomplishments? Look no further! Our well established client in Butler is looking for people to join their team and contribute to creating future company successes. They are committed to attracting and supporting top talent and are currently adding to head count as they approach their busy season. If you have previous experience and excellent longevity in a material handling role please apply today!
- To safely operate forklift units when loading / unloading or transporting material in and around plant
- To accurately document receipts and ensure outgoing material meets required specifications
- Adhering to all safety and attendance policies and guidelines
- Sorting and compacting of paper and materials to be made into bales
- Complete load sheet to accurately record the grades, bale count, loading start/stop times for finished goods on outbound shipments
- Understand and follow load pattern according to trailer, railcar, bale size and weight variables
- Assist with sorting, rotating bins, shipping and receiving.
- Assist with removing finished paper bales and storing in proper location
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous forklift and material handling experience
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent human relations and communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, and short correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must be able to consistently lift up to 25 lbs and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.