Provide business analysis and administrative support to the sales organization as it pertains to Pricing, GPO programs and GSA. Communicate routinely with the sales organization to resolve pricing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain all price tables in the ERP system
o Update and maintain special pricing tables, based on Quotes and Term Purchase Agreements provided by Sales
o Maintain centralized GPO/IDN pricing
o Maintain domestic and international distributor price list, in all relevant currencies
o Update and distribute price tables for Salesforce.com (CRM)
o Maintain pricing matrix (List, Director of Sales and Sale Rep prices) for Procedural products
o Ensure quoted pricing meets price/discount guidelines and exceptions have appropriate approvals and do not conflict with contracted/GSA pricing
o Work with customer facing teams to resolve pricing discrepancies
• Provide reports to Sales to support revenue growth/opportunities
o Report monthly and quarterly expiring special pricing agreements to enable renewal or extension
o Report on GPO/IDN and GSA as needed
• Participate on CRM development/support team
o Ensure CRM meets requirements relating to pricing, quoting, lead generation, account data
o Identify and help create dashboards that will eliminate/reduce need for ad hoc analyses/reporting
• Write and Maintain policies and procedures for pricing administration
• Work with Internal Auditor to ensure compliance
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, with strong Finance/Accounting coursework achievement and acumen
• High competency in complex spreadsheet development and analysis
• Ability to intuitively recognize inconsistencies in spreadsheet data
• High-level competence in office software applications, including Excel Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and mainframe applications
• History of quantifiable achievements in data recording and business analysis, and task administration.
• Must be very customer (internal and external) focused and results-driven.
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in medical device (or related products and services) industry helpful
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.