3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job title: Accountant
Location: Plymouth, MN
Pro Staff is currently looking for an experienced Accountant to work at an innovative medical device company in Plymouth Minnesota. Come work for a fast growing company that values their employees with a business casual environment and opportunities for personal growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate and maintain the integrity of account reconciliations, key financial schedules.
• Prepare specific account analyses and reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Assist in preparing monthly expense fluctuation analyses with explanations.
• Assist with preparing supporting documentation for quarterly and year end S.E.C. filings requirements.
• Assist with Chart of Account maintenance, including adding G/L accounts, deactivating G/L accounts, and mapping of all G/L accounts to various financial statements.
• Support of key accounting responsibilities - fixed assets, revenue recognition, S&U taxes, bank reconciliations, etc.
• Assist with inter-company reconciliations
• Work closely with external and internal financial auditors compiling information to complete various audits.
• As a process owner, ensure all internal controls are being followed and any reporting requirements for the related job responsibilities are completed. Maintain current SOX documentation and support the Company’s internal audit function in testing of business processes.
• Various filing, scanning, and other documentation requests as directed.
• Recording of month-end journal entries and accruals as assigned.
• Work on special projects for management as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be systems proficient, with strong emphasis in using Excel software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with foreign currency translations and transactions a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.